For that reason, we’ve built a program from scratch to provide you a comfortable, trauma-informed and community-based home for behavioral health services. Our staff are skilled in helping individuals and families from many cultures navigate the recovery process. We specialize in providing comprehensive care, including outpatient counseling, wellness services, assessments and recovery management services to adults with substance use and mental illness.
RWC Outpatient Treatment
RWC Outpatient Treatment is proud to offer a monthly housing stipend incentive for clients in our high-intensity outpatient program.
Clients who are attending a maximum of 19 hours of programming per week can receive up to $550 per month, paid directly to one of our sober residence partners for up to 6 months, as an incentive for regular attendance.
Clients who are in the intake/referral process should discuss lodging options with Roots staff and reach out to one of our residence partners to discuss the application process. Please be aware that some of our partners have program fees in excess of $550, and the client must be able to pay the additional fees each month, as well as any required deposit.
Intensive Outpatient Services for Adults of Any Gender (centered on BIPOC/LGBTQIA+ populations
- Our DAY adult outpatient program meets Monday through Wednesday 8:30am- 1:30pm, and Thursday (8:30am- 12:30pm), with a virtual make-up group on Fridays (8:30am- 10:30am). During risky weather days, we may switch to virtual services.
- Grounded in social justice
- Holistic, somatic de-westernized care: drumming, yoga, reiki, sound healing, sage smudging (by Native staff), aromatherapy. massage chair and nutrition groups.
- Clients in the early stages of the recovery program attend all four days, and reduce their days of attendance as they transition through the stages of their recovery.
- Clients attend groups and individual sessions led by alcohol and drug counselors, mental health professionals and practitioners, peer recovery specialists, and other professionals skilled in working with clients in recovery from co-occurring disorders.
- Our clients also have access to our medical services, including prescribers of psychiatric medications, Suboxone and other medications for substance withdrawal, and telemedicine services.
Our Health & Wellness programming is supplemental to our treatment and engagement services. Our wellness staff includes yoga instructors, occupational therapists, and holistic wellness practitioners.
Clients in our programs have the opportunity to meet with these practitioners throughout their engagement in our programming, and their health and wellness goals are integrated into their treatment plan to support their long-term growth.
Comprehensive Substance Use Treatment Assessments
Reach out to our Community or contact us for assisted support.